Academics » Enrollment / Registration

Enrollment / Registration

Students from outside the district transferring in from a continuation school can enroll at GVHS through student services. Students from within the Beaumont Unified School District who wish to transfer to GVHS must be 16 years of age, credit deficient, a Junior or Senior, and go through the Alternative Placement Committee process. Please see your BHS counselor for more information about this process.